Monday 14 May 2012

Evaluation- What Have You Learnt From Your Audience Feedback

By creating a facebook page, twitter account and uploading our final music video to YouTube, we were able to recieve feedback much easier using these programs and websites. By uploading our video, we were then able to post it on our Facebook page and Twitter account for others to view from there, rather than going onto the Youtube website to view it.  I have already really analysed audience feedback as I used the analytics on YouTube to help me see where the majority of people were viewing my video to was, which I found to be in all areas of the United Kingdom. Our music video gained a number of views but as youtube accounts were not very popular with my friends and family not very many comments were left on our video, but what we did see a dramatic change in was the number of views that it recieved. The analytics also let me see the main gender and age groups that were watching our video and how they were watching it e.g. Through our facebook page, Twitter account, my blog or just directly from a search on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment